Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Regional Predictions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Regional Predictions

    What do you think?
    Go Huskers!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    GC and Haysi in the championship with Haysi wining the Region D title.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    I think it will be GC and Haysi, with GC winning.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    Hoanaker and Powell Valley with PV winning

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    I think it will be GC and Haysi not sure on a winner.
    I think Appy pulls the upset in D1.
    Go Huskers!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    I think that a BDD school will take the gold this year in D2

    Appy could and may pull the upset in D1
    No Regrets

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    Honaker 5 Haysi 3 - suicide squeeze in the bottom of the 6th [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

    If Honaker wins I hope Powell Valley wins, 'cause I sure as heck am tired of always having to go to GC for playoff games lol.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    Its not very often that you can say this but I think Haysi and Honaker are better than PV and GC this year. Id say they had both better soak it up because PV and GC both will be back with a vengence next season.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    I think if Honaker beats Haysi they will take the gold. If Haysi beats Honaker they will have a better shot w/ PV than GC considering the track record they have against GC I think that will be in the back of their heads if they go to Legion Field.
    Go Huskers!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Regional Predictions

    I also think it is the year of the BDD in D2.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •